Barrier-Free Manitoba Submits and Posts Our Detailed Comments
Oct 01, 2012
It’s one thing to make bold statements. It’s quite another to back those statements up with careful thought and reasoned analysis. Barrier-Free Manitoba has tried to do both.
Here are the documents that we submitted to Minister Howard earlier today.
The findings from our comprehensive review of the MAAC’s report
- Executive Summary (7 pages: PDF / Word)
- Full Report without Appendices (50 pages: PDF / Word)
- Full Report with Appendices (134 pages: PDF / Word)
Join us in telling Minister Jennifer Howard how very important this legislation is and how crucial it is that it incorporate the following stronger measures being called for by Barrier-Free Manitoba.
• A definite target date by which to achieve full accessibility.
• More effective penalties for non-compliance.
• Inclusive and proactive public sector leadership.
• Greater transparency and accountability.
• Early and meaningful progress on implementation.
Please complete the online petition today.